During over 6 years working as an Ecommerce Strategy Director, I have developed ongoing roadmap plans for numerous clients, large and small. The ecommerce roadmap is vital to the development of any site that sells products online, ensuring you stay ahead of your competitors and take advantage of the constant changes in web technologies.
I offer support with creating roadmaps – short or long term – to help clients achieve their commercial goals. This process typically involves the following:
- Understanding your business goals and objectives
- Analysing industry competitors
- Understanding where your ecommerce website fits within your business as a whole
- Current website issues and wishlist
- Budget allocations
- Assessing website functionality – short / long-term objectives
- Briefing agency where appropriate
- Agreeing timelines
- Overseeing implementation of roadmap and set up of BI reporting to measure success
Get in touch to discuss how I can help with your ecommerce strategy.
10+ years of ecommerce experience
I enjoyed working with Paul to achieve a very rapid website MVP release, the specific requirements of B2B and B2C were a difficult balance without compromising the overall customer experience. I found Paul to be thorough and pragmatic, offering sound insights on ecommerce trends, tools and user behaviours. These suggestions helped to form an evolving and sound growth strategy that was aimed at being self-proving, through analytics to build deeper confidence and a wider understanding at board level.