During over 6 years working as an Ecommerce Strategy Director, I have developed ongoing roadmap plans for numerous clients, large and small.
The ecommerce roadmap is vital to the development of any site that sells products online, ensuring you stay ahead of your competitors and take advantage of the constant changes in web technologies.
I offer support with creating roadmaps – short or long term – to help clients achieve their commercial goals. This process typically involves the following:
- Understanding your business goals and objectives
- Analysing industry competitors
- Understanding where your ecommerce website fits within your business as a whole
- Current website issues and wishlist
- Budget allocations
- Assessing website functionality – short / long-term objectives
- Briefing agency where appropriate
- Agreeing timeline
- Overseeing implementation of roadmap and set up of BI reporting to measure success
Get in touch to discuss how I can help with your ecommerce strategy.
My name is Paul Barrett, an ecommerce professional based in Brighton and London with nearly two decades’ experience in the digital sector – ten of those in ecommerce. I now provide consultancy and undertake contract work for online businesses across the UK.